You can buy eco-friendly FRP rebar in the needed quantity from our company. With our own productive capacity, we fulfill standard and large-scale orders, including the period of the high seasonal demand. Contact us!
Composite rebar is a material that has found wide application in different areas. The combination of lightweight, strength, durability, and affordability creates a high demand for the product. It is used in various areas of application, but the main one is construction.
What is the purpose of composite rebar?
The purchase of the product will be relevant to companies specializing in the following areas:
- Foundation installation for different types of facilities. The material ideally fits for reinforcing concrete structures. It is moisture-resistant, which enables the use of composite rebar in regions where groundwaters are close to the surface. Its application ensures quick and cheap installation of a foundation that can withstand heavy loads.
- Road construction. One of the common ways of building roadbeds is laying asphalt surfaces. They have a high rate of deterioration, but the composite rebar application can reinforce them. Rebar placement reduces the probability of potholes formation and displacement of layers.
- Construction of marine structures. Reinforced concrete is usually used to construct jetties, berths, and other buildings in the vicinity of bodies of water. As corrosion is inevitable in contact with water, steel rods are not suited to the reinforcement of such structures. The alternative is composite rebar.
- Construction of parking facilities. These areas must be able to withstand heavy loads without deteriorating under the weight of vehicles. Due to this fact, the foundations need reinforcement. It is vital to understand that there is a risk of rebars coming into contact with aggressive substances. Steel rebar gets covered with rust which degenerates the concrete layer by displacing it. The use of composite rebar ensures that such consequences will not arise.
- Railway construction. The composite rebar is used for laying railway sleepers, constructing specific sites and platforms. The composite rebar is impervious to adverse environmental factors, including weathering ones, so it retains its functionality for a long time.
- Agriculture. There exists a good practice of applying composite rebar in the construction of greenhouses and livestock housings. GFRP rebar is strong and low conductive, which allows maintaining a constant temperature inside the premises.
Also, composite rebar is applied in the metro, bridge, vineyard and other agricultural facilities, private construction. If you need any further information – feel free to contact us.